Offshore Partner Visa

Things to Ask Before Applying for an Australian Offshore Partner Visa

Before you can apply for an offshore partner visa, it is imperative to ask important questions to your agents in Melbourne or Epping, regarding the same. Here, we will discuss some of them that will help you navigate the entire process. Moreover, when you have enough information regarding the application process, you can avoid unnecessary hassles. Anyway, let us now take a look at these questions that will help you reach your goals.

What Type of Partner Visa Do I Need?

The first thing that you need to ask the offshore partner Visa agent in Melbourne or the suburb where you are, is the type of partner visa that you should apply for. Since there are various partner visa options available such as the Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300) and the Partner Visa (subclass 309/100), you will need to make the right decision. Also, you should get the details about them and understand the eligibility criteria and the differences to make the right choice.

What is the Eligibility for the Offshore Partner Visa?

The next thing that you will need to ask before applying for a partner visa subclass is the eligibility criteria. Some of these include factors such as the extent of your relationship, the type of commitment that you have, if you are in a de facto relationship, are married etc. Based on these, you can make the necessary decisions.

What are the Documents Required for the Application Process?

Before applying, you should ask the Australian Partner Visa Agent in Epping or the Melbourne suburb where you are, about the necessary documents needed for the process.

After you get the details, you can arrange the papers and can save time. Otherwise, you might have to face a lot of hassles that might make the application process arduous and even painful.

Typically, as an applicant, you will need to provide certificates such as health checks, police clearances, documents showing relationship history, etc.

How to Prove the Genuineness of a Relationship?

Before you apply, you will need to ask the offshore partner Visa agent in Melbourne about how you can prove the genuineness of your relationship. Generally, as proof, you will need to provide documents such as joint photographs, financial documents, statements from your family and friends, etc. You need to make sure that you produce strong evidence so that your Visa application gets approved.

What is the Processing Time of the Visa?

The next question that you will need to ask is the processing time of the Visa. Typically, it depends on the subclass that you have applied for and the application volume. However, generally, the Visa application process is time-consuming.

Can the Visa Application Process Be Edited?

Lastly, you should ask your Australian partner Visa agent in Epping about whether you can edit the submitted application form. Sometimes it can be edited while other times, it cannot be. Information regarding this can be given to you by a professional agent.

Call Now or Get in Touch With Us

To get assistance with an Australian offshore partner Visa, call Visa Pro Migration & Education Services today. You can also fill out the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page to connect with us.